Benefits of Liquids vs. Standard Pills and Tablets
- Exceptional Absorption Rates and Bioavailability: Up to 95%.
- Easy To Administer and Ease of Digestion: Especially for those that have difficulty swallowing pills.
- Optimized Nutrient Quantities: Allows for more accurate nutrient combinations and complex formulations.
- Body Digests Liquids Almost Immediately Versus 10-15 Minutes Later In Capsules.
- No Fillers Or Unwanted Ingredients
- The body only utilizes approximately 39-53% of capsules or tablets. Guess where the remainder ends up?
- In order for any nutrient to reach the cells of the body, it must first be suspended in a solution. Or in other words it must be liquid. As a rule, the nearer a herbal preparation approaches the liquid form, the quicker and more completely it will assimilate and take effect in your body. Why Take Liquid Extracts Over Capsules or Tablets? Medical studies have shown that liquids have faster absorption rates; higher optimization rates and is more easily digestible. Liquids may have a big advantage over pills when it comes to swallowing. Most people tend to have more difficulty swallowing some pills. Generally, supplements in liquid form are much more readily broken down and absorbed. Additionally, it has been shown that liquids are more completely and quickly absorbed than most capsules and pills.