RECOMP 30ml OSTARINE (MK2866) 50 mg/ml
-Damien Miller Lincoln, Nebraska
"Gained 10 pounds of muscle, lost 4 pounds of fat. That's in a month only. I got my beach body and its not even summer."
BARBARIAN RESEARCH RECOMP
Ostarine (MK2866) is a SARM (selective androgen receptor module) created by GTx to avoid and treat muscle wasting. It can, later on, be a cure for avoiding atrophy (total wasting away of a body part), cachexia, sarcopenia and Hormone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Ostarine binds to your muscles androgen receptors and causes significant muscle growth without the side effects seen in most performance enhancers. These gains are absolutely “keepable” and maintainable after use is discontinued, as long as workouts stay consistent and diet remains on track. Ostarine helps nutrient partitioning to a high degree. This effect has helped many achieve the supposed “impossible” feat of losing fat while gaining muscle at the same time. The versatility and safety of Ostarine make it a godsend in the magical world of SARMs.
- Increases tendon, joint, and bone strength
- Great for bulking and strength
- Great for cutting
- Great for body recomposition
- Excellent as a bridge between cycles
- Great for increasing aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Female friendly
- Non-toxic to the liver or blood pressure
- No need for long periods off
DOSAGE AND USE:
Ostarine dosage is typically between 12.5-50mg per day. The lower end dosages are for those who want to use it for its healing abilities, and the higher end dosages are for more recomping and muscle mass gain. Take 1 full dropper per day.
- Endurance and Fat loss: you can stack Ostarine at 12.5-50 mg per day with BURN: Cardarine (GW 501516) at 20mg and Stenabolic (SR 9009) at 20mg per day for an increase in endurance and aid in fat loss. Great stack for both men and women!
- Lean Quality Muscle: you can stack Ostarine at 25-50 mg per day with SWOL (RAD140) at 10-20 mg per day for the cleanest quality muscle development.
3. Check out this awesome product featuring Ostarine in a triple stack (TRANSFORM)