SHRED 30ml CARDARINE (GW501516) 20 mg/ml.
-Joe Young Fort Worth, Texas
"Me and my wife use to hate doing cardio until we started taking Shred. We would do the stair climber for 10-15 minutes and get exhausted. Now, we will do it for an hour and we still could do more."
BARBARIAN RESEARCH SHRED
Cardarine (GW501516) acts as a PPAR-β modulator. GW 501516 activates AMP-activated protein kinase and stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and GW-501516 has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese users with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation. GW1516 increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization. This shift changes the body’s metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing fat loss effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. GW1516 significantly increases endurance which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW1516 may have a protective effect against obesity.
- Ultimate Fat Loss Agent
- Powerful Anti-Catabolic Compound
- Can be used by MALES and FEMALES
- Preserves lean muscle
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Works with or without Exercise
- Promotes Recovery
DOSAGE AND USE:
Typical dose is 1 full dropper per day. For best results, take 1/3 dropper, three times daily.
- Endurance and Fat loss: you can stack Cardarine at 10-20 mg per day with CUTS: Andarine (S4)15-50 mg per day for an increase in endurance and to create a powerful fat loss stack
- Healing, Recovery and Recomposition: you can stack Cardarine at 10-20 mg per day with GROW: Ibutamoren (MK677) at 10 mg per day and RECOMP: Ostarine (MK2866) at 12.5-25 mg per day as the best stack for Healing and overall body recomposition.
3. Check out these awesome products featuring Cardarine in a double stack (Burn) and a triple stack (TRANSFORM)